Countryside Maritime is committed to providing you, our customers, with quality homes. The whole Countryside Maritime team is working to achieve one common goal; to ensure that you are satisfied and happy with your new Countryside Maritime home, from the moment that you make your reservation, to the day you move in and beyond. No matter who you are dealing with, or what queries, questions or complaints you may have, you can be confident that our people and procedures will adhere to the terms of our Charter and the “Consumer Code for Home Builders”. Copies of the “Consumer Code for Home Builders” are available from our sales offices and via our “New Homes” website, a copy (also identifying where further guidance can be found) will always be provided to you upon reservation.
- We will be approachable in all our dealings with you, by being polite, clear and straightforward in response to every contact with you. If we are not able to give you an immediate answer to a query, we pledge to respond to you within one working day. All of our customer facing staff will be trained to understand their responsibilities in all of their dealings with you, in accordance with our Charter and the Consumer Code for Home Builders.
- Our marketing and advertising will be clear and truthful. As part of the process of buying your Countryside Maritime home, you will receive comprehensive information explaining the purchase process and the ways in which you can get the most out of living in your chosen home.
- We will be on hand to assist you throughout the process of buying your Countryside Maritime home.
- Our contract of sale terms & conditions will be clear and fair, with cancellation rights explained.
- We will provide you with an anticipated completion date, in order for you to plan your moving arrangements.
- We will ask you to attend a Home Demonstration with us, before Legal Completion, to demonstrate the fixtures and fittings within your new Countryside Maritime home.
- Your new Countryside Maritime home will be cleaned, ready for the day you move in.
- We will welcome you into your new Countryside Maritime home on the day of Legal Completion.
- We will contact you within 14 days of moving in to your new Countryside Maritime home, to check you are settling in and to answer any queries.
- We will give you reliable information about NHBC’s Buildmark cover and/or any other relevant guarantees and warranties. A member of the Customer Service Department will deal with any queries or problems should they arise, in accordance with the NHBC 2-Year Initial Guarantee Period.
- We will provide 24-Hour Emergency Cover for heating, plumbing and electrical problems, for the duration of the NHBC 2-Year Initial Guarantee Period. This includes your heating and hot water provision, (however this may be subject to compliance with annual servicing requirements as detailed in the Homeowner’s Pack and relevant manufacturers’ warranties). All supplied appliances will be covered under their respective manufacturer warranties.
- We will endeavour to keep the area around your new home as clean and tidy as possible, as well as the remainder of the Countryside Maritime development. We will provide health & safety advice to help reduce the potential risk of danger to you and your family, whilst building works are in progress.
- Countryside Maritime measures and reviews its performance internally, in order for continual improvements to be made to its products and services. This Charter is also reviewed annually in support of Quality Management principles; it is available via our “New Homes” website and from all of our sales offices.
Our Customer Charter commitments do not affect your statutory rights.